Introducing our Anti-Theft Backpack: The Ultimate Protection for Your Belongings and Peace of Mind!
- Fits 16 Inch Laptop: Spacious main compartment securely holds laptops up to 16 inches in size.
- Fits 9 Inch Tablet: Dedicated tablet sleeve fits devices up to 9 inches.
- Easy Care: Simply wipe with a damp cloth to keep your backpack looking fresh and clean.
- Fastening: Zipper with hidden zips and pockets to protect your belongings from theft.
- Hidden Zips & Pockets: Ingeniously designed concealed zippers and pockets to secure your valuables while keeping them easily accessible.
- Minimalistic Design: Sleek and modern aesthetic that complements any outfit or style.
- Anti-Cut Material: Constructed with high-quality, anti-cut material to deter thieves and ensure durability.
- External USB Charging Port: Charge your devices on-the-go with the convenient external USB port (power bank not included).
- Water-Resistant Material: Designed with water-resistant material to keep your belongings dry in any weather.
- Lightweight Material: Made from lightweight materials for ultimate comfort during extended wear.
- Reflective Safety Strips: Increase visibility and safety during nighttime or low-light conditions.
- Weight Balanced Design: Evenly distributes weight for a comfortable, ergonomic fit.
Stay secure and stylish with our minimalistic Anti-Theft Backpack, designed with your safety and comfort in mind. This sleek and modern bag is the perfect companion for your daily commute, travel adventures, or campus life. With a myriad of features catered to keeping your belongings safe, this backpack is the ultimate choice for anyone who values security and style.
The Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack was designed with your security in mind, giving you peace of mind to make sure that no pickpockets can steal any of your belongings.
What Makes The Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack Special?
The Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack was designed with no access points on the front side of the bag, giving thieves no way of getting into your anti-theft bag. The small designer anti-theft bag also comes with hidden zippers and hidden pockets to help reduce the chances of any unwanted thieves being able to find their way to your belongings.
With security in mind, the Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack has been made with cut-resistant material to make sure that no one can cut their way into your bag whilst you wait in crowded areas or for them to quickly grab the contents if they were to fall out.
Other bonus features of the Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack include a built-in USB port that can be connected to a power bank to keep your phone charged whilst you are on the move. Additionally, the bag has been designed to include illuminating safety strips to help you be seen whilst cycling on the road or walking the streets at night.
With a lightweight design and tough materials, the Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack makes the ideal anti theft bag for those living in cities such as London who want to keep their belongings safe.
What We Thought About The Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack?
One of the first things you notice about the Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack is it’s size in comparison to a lot of the other backpacks out there. It is, as it’s name suggests small. Don’t let the fact that it’s lightweight and small in stature put you off however as it still manages to contain a lot of equipment. It’s made to hold a maximum 16” laptop as well as a 9” tablet along with a fair bit more, so while it is on the smaller side, you can still get everything you need in there.
We’d say this bag in particular is ideal for commuters who need to take their laptops and tech equipment to and from work with them, every day on a crowded train.
Despite it’s smaller appearance, the anti-theft technology is still seriously mighty, with hidden zips and pockets as well as anti-cut material.
Compact But Capable
The Small Designer Anti Theft Backpack also boasts some pretty great features such as the fact that it’s made from water resistant material. Ideal for protecting your equipment even on those days when the British weather lets you down. There’s also a brilliant USB port that lets you stay charged on the go.
Perhaps the only downside of this amazing little backpack is that the zips can become a little difficult to close around the curves of the bag when it’s full to the brim. So we’d probably suggest avoiding packing this backpack too much. If you’re looking for a secure, small, lightweight backpack to throw a few things in, this is ideal. If you’re going to be packing it to the rafters however, you may want to consider a bigger model.
All in all, great bag and top quality throughout!